- Zipline tour featuring 7 ziplines, multiple aerial platforms, giant towers, and tree-to-tree swinging suspension bridges
- Spectacular ocean, tree-top, and upcountry views throughout the tour
- New “Leap of Faith” attraction – Walk the plank and jump off a 40″ tower!
- Padded three point harnesses allow for full range of motion while zipping
- Family friendly – Kids ages 5 years/40 lbs and up are welcome!
- ACCT Trained Guides
- A MUST SEE ADVENTURE!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need reservations?
Tours are by reservation only.
What should I wear?
Closed toed shoes are required. Loose scarves are not advised.
Is there a maximum weight?
Maximum weight for participation is 270 lbs.
Is there a minimum age?
Children must be at least 5 years old and weigh a minimum of 40 lbs.
What is the cancellation policy?
All cancellations require 24 hour notice.
How long does the tour take?
The tour takes approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours depending on size of group, plus 30 minutes for check in.
Is it safe?
The course meets The Association for Challenge Course Technology(ACCT) standards for zipline construction: http://acctinfo.org, and our experienced tour guides have been professional trained in accordance with industry standards, including those set by the (ACCT).