Included with Tour:
- Tropical Fruit Tray.
- BBQ Chicken Lunch.
- Snorkeling equipment with optional SNUBA upgrade.
- For safety purposes, we require our passengers to wear a type of flotation while snorkeling. Trilogy offers two comfortable options for guests to choose from.
- Personal instruction.
- Wetsuit tops for everyone on board.
- Whale Watching December - April.
-Non-alcoholic beverages and chilled filtered water.
- For guests ages 21 years and up, enjoy two complimentary premium beverages on the return sail!
October 1st - February 28th (Winter): Please check-in at 4:30 pm. Depart 4:45 pm and Return 7:15 pm
March 1st - September 30th (Summer): Please check-in at 5:00 pm Depart 5:15 pm and Return 7:45 pm
Parking: There is complimentary 3-hour parking along Front. St (first come first serve) If you desire a secure lot (pay-for-parking), we recommend the Republic Parking Lot on Dickenson Street in Lahaina; look for the "Trilogy Parking" sign. If using a GPS, please use this address: 155 Dickenson Street Lahaina, HI 96761 (across from Lahaina Coolers)
4:30 pm (Winter) | 5:00 pm (Summer) at the Lighthouse on the main loading dock at Lahaina Harbor
4:45 pm (Winter) | 5:15 pm (Summer) at the Lighthouse on the main loading dock at Lahaina Harbor
Items are subject to change without notice
- Freshly baked breadsticks dusted with Ala'e Sea Salt with Lilikoi Butter
- Smoked Salmon "Wedge", Crispy Pita & Fresh Dill
- Maui Onion Cream Cheese Topped Cucumber
- Tataki-style Beef Tenderloin on Crostini
Trilogy Caesar Salad with Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
Dinner Options: (Choose One)
- Pan Seared Fresh Rosemary & Garlic Crusted Top Sirloin Steak
- Citrus Zest Scented Gourmet Chicken Breast
- Fresh Caught Island Fish Sautéed topped with a Lemon Butter Caper Sauce
- Penne Pasta Tossed with Thai Basil Marinara & Topped With Portobello Mushroom (Vegetarian)
- All dinner options are served a swirl of Molokai Sweet and Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes and Sautéed Seasonal Maui Vegetables, with the exception if the Vegetarian Penne Pasta.
Trio of Lilikoi Cheesecake, Fresh Strawberries, and Dark Chocolate Truffles
A selection of non-alcoholic beverages and chilled filtered water are available.
For guests ages 21 years and up*, we offer an open bar which includes: Moloka‘i Mule, Lana‘i Tai, Maui Brew Co.’s Bikini Blonde Lager, Kona Brewing Co.'s Big Wave Golden Ale, Prosecco, Sauvignon Blanc, & Pinot Noir.
*I.D. must be present
Trilogy's Dinner sail is available for Adults 18 years and older only
Jacket or light cover-up. If you are not wearing deck shoes or rubber-soled shoes, we will collect your footwear at the beginning of the trip.